1. Where do you ship from and who is Luxe Mirrors?
Our warehouse is located in Southern Maryland and we are a black-owned small business who love designing and decorating. We believe everyone should have their home styled in their design preference.
2. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Unfortunately, due to the size of our items, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
3. Do you ship to residential addresses?
Yes, we do ship to residential and commercial address.
4. Do you ship to international addresses?
Yes, we ship to U.S., Canada and select countries. There's an international fee of $29.99 assessed. Please contact customer service at email@example.com for further information on select countries before placing order.
5. How much is shipping and handling?
Here's our fee schedule:
- if your subtotal is less than $199 and shipping within the US: there's a $19.99 flat rate shipping fee
- if your order is shipping to Canada regardless of order subtotal: there's a $29.99 flat rate shipping/duty tax fee
- if your order includes an oversized item (indicated on the product page): The oversized charge of $29.99 will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.). These charges will be noted on the product page by the retail price of the item to which they apply.
- All orders shipping internationally (i.e. Caribbean, Mexico, United Kingdom), will be assessed a handling fee. Contact customer service for fee amount.
6. What payment do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express; PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Layaway, Gift Certificates
7. Do you support free shipping
Currently, we offer free shipping on all U.S. orders over $199 (subtotal cost).
8. I want to refund my purchase, what do I do?
Please contact us via Live Chat, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (877)581-6111 and a representative will assist you. Please ensure you have your order number and SKU number for item(s) returning. For damaged or quality control issues, please be prepared to supply photos of item and boxes.
**Please note: items that are non-returnable/non-refundable (indicated on product page) cannot be processed for exchange, return or refund. All sales are final!
Yes, we use cookie and your information is 100% safe and under GDPR compliance
10. I don't see what I'm looking for, are there anymore décor in stock not listed?
Sign up for email subscriptions list so you are updated with all new releases, follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest décor and/or contact us at email@example.com so we can source specific item from one of our many manufacturers (include photos, measurements and any other description.
1. What is a discount or promotional code?
A discount or promotional code discounts the price on a single item or an entire purchase. The discount reflects as a percentage off, waiver of shipping or as a specific dollar amount.
Coupons, promotional codes, and special shipping offers may not always apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Canada at this time.
Please contact customer service regarding the Terms and Conditions of the coupon.
2. Why isn't my coupon/ discount code working?
Make sure you enter it correctly on the checkout page.
- Have you confirmed the Terms and Conditions for product exclusions and expiration date/time towards the bottom of the email or flyer?
- Is the product already on sale for a higher percentage off?
- Your coupon may have expired or may have already been used on a previous order.
- Only one discount applies per order
- Only one discount applies per household.
- Shipping coupons apply to the lower 48 states destinations only.
- Some coupons apply only to a specific product or exclude specific products.
- Coupons may require a minimum purchase or impose a maximum savings.
- Coupons do not apply toward Gift Card purchases.